Best 300+love messages for girlfriend

Best 300+ love messages for girlfriend
Best 300+ love messages for girlfriend

In this post you will get all love messages for a girlfriend ,these love messages for girlfriend are better for your feeling expression for her. 
In this you also get love messages for valentine's day special we want to make all memories with special words coz ur relationship is also special. 
If you are a girlfriend then we also give love messages for bf
love messages for gf is the main for this post, but we cover all the relationship messages like 
love messages for her, love quotes, love messages for husband, love messages for wife, 
I make this post like you will give deeply in love quotes for her ,also some places we gives the love messages for girlfriend in hindi also covers the love messages for gf in hindi

Best 300+ love messages for girlfriend


I want to be with u always and 4ever. nothing in this world can replace u in my heart. I love u today, every day and 4ever!

If there’s one thing in this world I’m afraid to lose, it’s u. I am so in love with u that I can’t afford to lose u!

(love messages for a girlfriend) 

You turned my life into a journey of love and happiness. Every second I spend with you; I fall in love even more with you!

If you ask me when I want to be with you, my answer will be – now and forever.

(love messages for a girlfriend) 

I want you in my life for today, tomorrow and forever.

I wish to be everything that brings a smile on your face and happiness in your heart. I want to love you like no else ever did!

Every time you look into my eyes, you melt my heart and make me fall in love all over again. I love being loved by you.

You are the reason for my smile and my happiness. I love you!

(love messages for a girlfriend) 

Every day I thank God, for sending an angel like you in my life. You are one of a kind. I love you so much.

If only you could see yourself through my eyes, you would understand how special and lovely you are. Love you my princess.

You are the brightest star that lights up my life every day.

(love messages for a girlfriend) 

For you, I may be just one person, but for me, you are the world.”

My life is full of daydream. I tried to stop thinking about you but I failed each time. I need you here my love. I miss you.”

Good morning my love, my angel. Love you with my everything pretty girl.

They say love can’t be seen, it can only be felt. But they were wrong. I have seen it many times. I have seen true love for me in your eyes. And it’s the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!

(love messages for a girlfriend) 

For everything that you have blessed me with, I can only promise that my life, my love, and my world will always be for you!

Words are not enough to say thanks to you for being with me. You are the kindest soul who makes my life beautiful and loved.

My greatest fantasies are the ones that start with you and end with you. I love you truly madly and deeply!

I am so lost in loving you that I don’t know the right words to express what I feel for you. No word can describe my love for you!

(love messages for a girlfriend) 

Thank you for being my wife, thanks for giving me many reasons to live my life to the fullest. You are my perfect one.

Waking up next to you every day is nothing but a pure blessing. You have my whole heart, sunshine. Thank you for being my husband.

(love messages for a girlfriend) 

You are the strongest and kindest soul I have ever met and I am lucky to have you as my companion. You own my heart.

deeply in love quotes for her

Love Messages for Her
Best 300+ love messages for girlfriend

You are the perfect match for me and I know it from the first time I saw your beautiful face. Love you with my everything pretty girl.

The beauty in your eyes and the innocence in your face drives me crazy all the time. I want you in my life for today, tomorrow and forever.

You make me feel alive every moment. You are the reason behind every joy and every smile of my life. I love you so deeply!

Your childish giggles melt my heart every time I hear them. Keep laughing like this always. I love you.

The gleam of your eyes is what I fell for. I will never let tears come to those beautiful eyes. I promise to keep you happy, always.

Your presence in my life is a blessing of a lifetime. You’re the gift that I never dared to ask for. The love you have given me is more than I could ever imagine.

Sometimes it feels like I’m having a dream but then I realize it’s all real and I’m one lucky fellow in this beautiful world. Thank you for being mine!(love messages for a girlfriend) 

Best 300+ love messages for girlfriend

I thank god every day because he answered my prayer and gave me the most gorgeous woman in the world. I can’t help myself from falling in love with you every day!


You gave me a reason to live, to dream and to fight. You make my days’ worth living. Thank you for being the only person who understands me!

You are the most beautiful woman I have ever known. You grew a flower in my heart which I call love. I love you more than anything else in life!(love messages for a girlfriend) 

Every time I close my eyes, I dream about us being happy and merry together in our dream house. Stay with me forever, Love.

Your smile is the reward I want to get every day. It is the only thing which keeps me breathing beautiful.

I feel fortunate to have you in my life as you light it up with your glow. I value your presence more than anything else, I love you.

By holding your hands tightly, I get the strength of conquering all the problems of my life. Stay with me always.(love messages for a girlfriend) 

I promise you that I will protect you from all the negativity of this world. You only promise to stay with me always. I love you.

It doesn’t matter where you are, I can always hear your heartbeat when I lay down and see your face when I close my eyes. I love you, sweetheart!(love messages for a girlfriend) 

People with truth in their heart and passion in their eyes is hard to come by. I was lucky that I found you. I love you so much my dear!

You have everything in you to be loved, to be adored and to be pampered. I’ll always give my best to make you feel special. I love you!


Love Messages for Him
Best 300+ love messages for girlfriend

The word ‘fortunate’ made sense to me only after you came into my life. Be with me always handsome.

Keep me embraced with your arms, as for me being in your arms is the safest place in the world. I love you.

Meeting you was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I feel lucky to have you. I love you, Babe.(love messages for a girlfriend) 

Your love pierced my heart like a sword and its for you to heal me now. Don’t ever leave me because I’m nothing without you!

I was crawling in darkness before you showed up. You took my soul away from its hiding place. I love you darling!

You know every trick to make my heart melt like April snow. I am so lucky that you’re in my life. The love I have for you will never fade!

You carry my heart with you. As long as you’re with me, I have nothing to fear because I know my heart is safe with you.


Love Texts

You stop being so hot, attractive and good-hearted, then I’ll decrease a little bit of loving too!(love messages for a girlfriend) 

I thought that love was overrated until the day I fell in love with you. You changed everything, my world, my life.

Best 300+ love messages for girlfriend

If you ever asked me to pick between you and my dreams, I wouldn’t know what to say because being with you is my only dream. I love you.

You bring smiles to my face and joy to my heart. You make me so happy that you’re the only thing I think of all day long. I love you honey.(love messages for a girlfriend) 

The best thing about being in love with you is that I have begun to enjoy every season of life with a lot more zest than I usually do. Such is the magic of your love, sweetheart.

Even a doctor would be baffled at how my heart conveniently decides to beat faster or slower – depending on whether I’m thinking about you or not. xoxo

You evoke happy emotions in me, you surface the most beautiful feelings in me – the ones I have kept hidden for too long.

Believe me when I say your love is more than a word I can spell. It’s so real that I can’t discard it. It’s so precious that everyone wishes for it. It’s so special that I can’t get enough of it.(love messages for a girlfriend) 

Your hugs give me weak knees and your kisses make me shiver. Thinking about you makes me breathless and missing you gives me a fever. You seem to be bad for my health but that’s alright. I will still hug you, kiss you and miss you with all my might. I love you.(love messages for a girlfriend) 

When it comes to expressing your love, choosing the right words is the most important thing. It doesn’t matter how much you love someone if you fail to craft the art of picking the right words for your romantic messages, all your efforts to make them realize it will go in vain. All the romantic love messages we have compiled here are for helping you find the perfect romantic messages for her/him. Romance is an (love messages for a girlfriend)  part of life and words are the perfect component to make it incredibly rewarding. You do not need a special day like anniversary or valentine’s day to say how much you love your partner. Brighten up their day by saying how you feel about them. We have collected romantic and prefect love messages for you to fulfill your dash of inspiration to express your heartfelt feelings. Because this life is too short to not say ‘I love you’ to the loved one. People treasure a heart-warming love message more than an expensive gift. So please do not ignore the power of words and jump in the boat to render your affection through words any time anywhere you want. Explore the (love messages for a girlfriend)  crafted romantic messages and pick the right one that you think best for your lover. Send them via text message to make them feel the warmth of your love. Tell them just how much you care for them with these extra-ordinarily wonderful romantic messages



Short love Messages
Best 300+ love messages for girlfriend

Your love is all that makes me a happy person in this unhappy world.

Because of you my life is full of fun and there is no shortage of love!(love messages for a girlfriend) 

I’m in love with you, and I’m the happiest for the rest of my life.

No matter how dark my days are, your presence lights up my heart every time.

I can’t live without you, you’re the best thing that ever happened to me.(love messages for a girlfriend) 

I love you and we meant to be, and being together was written into our destiny.

You make my life a better place and full of great moments. I love you so much!

Your love is like a beautiful island in which I have no problem to be stranded in forever!

In your smile, I see something more beautiful than flowers.(love messages for a girlfriend) 

My life is fully recharged with joy and happiness because of you. Never let me go!

I love you more than I can say. You’re my favorite person of all time.

Your words penetrate my heart like an arrow. Your touch sends shivers through my body and makes me go crazy!

I have never felt someone with all my heart so profoundly than you. You’re undoubtedly the best ever when it comes to loving me!

Your love is truly a wonderful gift for me. I can never think of anyone else who could love me so deeply!(love messages for a girlfriend) 

You’re not perfect but you’re just so close to it that it makes me feel so lucky all the time


Long Love Messages

Ours is the most beautiful love story that ever happened on this earth. For me, you are a priceless gem that I don’t want to lose ever. Your love makes my life worth living every day. Thank you for being the nicest person that I ever met!(love messages for a girlfriend) 

Your love awakened my soul from hibernation. It brings peace in my mind and fills my heart with a thousand new desires. Your love started a fire in my heart that is burning since the very first time we met. The flame of which is becoming brighter every day!(love messages for a girlfriend) 

The only desire of my heart is to be with you every moment of my life. Your love draws me closer to you like a magnet. For me, you’re the only person with whom I can be myself without all the worries of being judged.

I’ll always find my way back to you no matter where life takes us. You are my perfect soulmate and the only person who knows me better than anyone. I am grateful for every single happy moment I have spent with you! You’re my only reason to smile.

Loving you was the only gamble I made knowing that I could never lose. You’re the best thing that life has given me so far and I know nothing can take your place in my heart. The love I have for you is pure and eternal!(love messages for a girlfriend) 

You bring so much joy into my life that it is very hard for me even to imagine a life without you. It feels like I have been living my life in a paradise since I met you. Every time I think of you, my heart rejoices.

We are living in two different bodies but share the same soul. We talk in one single language called love and the only thing we are good at is caring for each other. Thank you for becoming the most important person in my life!

Our bond was decided in heaven long before we met each other. I can never think of a world without you. You are the sunshine of my life. I feel blessed every day for having such a beautiful soulmate like you!(love messages for a girlfriend) 

If you were cheese, I would be a mouse so I can nibble you bit by bit. If you were milk, I would be a cat so I can drink you sip by sip. But if you were a mouse, I would still be a cat so I can devour you piece by piece. I love you.

A day without the picture of your face is like a year in military detention. 24 hours without the sound of your voice is frustrating because my heart beats all abnormally every second. I miss you.(love messages for a girlfriend) 

Your love brings out the best in me. You give me the better I used to pray for. Thank you for loving me with your heart. I will love you not like anybody but as nobody has ever loved you.

Love Quotes

“There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.”

“If you want to know how much I love and care for you, count the waves.”(love messages for a girlfriend) 

I have never felt like this in my life. You inspire me to reach deep into my heart to love you with all the passion and intimacy that is in me.

My life wouldn’t have been this wonderful with you. I wouldn’t have been this enjoyable without your love. I’m in heaven, having you as my lover.

“For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.”(love messages for a girlfriend) 

By being in my life, you gave me a reason to live, a cause to fight for and hopes to look up to every day. Thank you for being a part of me.

#3: Thanks to you, my life has never felt this good. Perfection is your second name, and beauty is your complete definition. I promise to keep your heart safe from heartbreaks and any other emotional baggage. I promise to love you all my life.

#4: Given a chance, I would like to be the sun that heats your warm smile, the air you breathe in those cute lungs, but most of all, I am glad my favorite wish has come to pass; to be the love of your life. I will forever be indebted to you for teaching me how to love.


5: You’re all I ever want and all I could ever ask for. You made me feel loved in ways I couldn’t even expect. I would never ask for more, my love, I just want you and I, together forever. Till my last breath will I continue to cherish you. I love you, sweetheart.(love messages for a girlfriend) 

#6: Darling, you came into my life as a blessing, you made me feel more alive as the days went by. You’re the best gift nature has given me. I just want to use this opportunity to tell you how much I love and cherish you.

#7: I call you my queen because you made me a king. You’ve turned our relationship into paradise, and I don’t ever want to live without you. With you, is where my heart belongs. I love you!

#8: A day without you is like a day without air. I wouldn’t breathe if I ever lost you. Nothing else completes me like you do my love.

#9: If loving you was a mistake darling, then I wouldn’t want to be right. You make me feel whole and you complete me, that’s why I choose to call you my soulmate. I love you lots baby.(love messages for a girlfriend) 

#10: Dear girlfriend, it seems loving you is the only right decision I’ve ever made. I’m glad we have a good thing going on. Sending love, hugs, and kisses.

#11: Baby, I’ve never been scared of letting go of something until you came into my life. The thought of a day without you kills me slowly. Never will I ever let go of this newfound addiction. I love you with all I have.

#12: Darling, whenever I look at you, I feel like I’ve met an angel in person. No one can ever be as sweet as you are. You light up every part of me and I will never stop looking at you. Please be mine for the rest of our mortal days. I love you, queen of my heart.(love messages for a girlfriend) 

#13: Dear girlfriend, there’s nothing compared to the joy I have whenever I’m with you. You’re my sunshine amidst the storm. In you I find peace. Thanks for being mine.

(love messages for a girlfriend) 

#1: Loving someone and being loved back the same way is the single most fulfilling thing in the entire world. I wish I met you a little bit sooner and got more opportunities to press my lips against yours. Cheers to many more years of being together!

#2: Most times, I lie around wondering whether love is worth fighting and dying for. Then I sit back and think about us, and I get ready for you because I would die for you, without a second thought. That is how much I love and treasure you. You are simply, the best.

#3: Getting to know you felt like a class about how angels operate because, in the real sense, you are angelic in every aspect. Thank you for calling me yours and for accepting me for who I am, with all my imperfections. In you, I find peace, comfort, and bliss.

#4: Sugar, this is my vow to you today. I’ll be your lover, I’ll be your friend, I’ll love you like no other till the very end, this heart belongs to you forever baby.

#5: I can’t even think about how life would be without you. It almost feels like a sun without rays, a river without water, ground without sand, and a body without a brain. I’m empty without you, my love.

#6: I have tried my best to be the best hubby in the whole wide world. As a soldier in this love affair, my greatest mission is to make you the happiest and most fulfilled woman. Let me love you endlessly till the end of our days. Feel appreciated, dear one.

#7: I don’t know how many years I have left, but I know I’ll always spend every moment with you. No one on the planet makes me as happy or as lively as you do. Every second spent with you is worth more than a thousand lifetimes without you.

#8: Dear girlfriend, If I was allowed to own a drop of water to show you how much I loved you, then l would be the owner of the Mississippi.

#9: Baby, seeing you smile brightens my days. On my darkest days, all I crave is your smile and your electric touch. In so many ways, you heal every broken part in me.(love messages for a girlfriend) 

#10: You gave me light in the dark, water in times of thirst, joy in my saddest moments. All I want is for you to be happy forever. Let me make you the happiest woman on the planet.

#11: If an Angel asked me to make a wish, I would ask for a greater length of days because I want to show you how much you mean to me every day.(love messages for a girlfriend) 

#12: Every day before I wake up and retire to bed, you are the only thought that crosses my mind. I would like to be your sun moon and stars combined. I dropped a tear in the ocean and the day I find it is the day I stop looking for it.

#13: You’re the one that enters my life from nowhere but suddenly becomes my world itself. I cannot go on without you, my love. Stay with me forever.(love messages for a girlfriend) 

#14: You’re the queen of my coast and the best thing that ever happened to me. Having you, dear has been and will always be my greatest blessing. I love you, sweetie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Very sad status images Hindi

How to write a blog in simple steps